Diễn đàn lớp B09K1.2&1.3
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

The risk of a double-dip recession is rising

2 posters

Go down

The risk of a double-dip recession is rising Empty The risk of a double-dip recession is rising

Bài gửi by MrJohn Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 am

This article is from Financial Times, you can read in free time to know what the expert says for economics crisis and recession.

By: By Nouriel Roubini on Financial Times
The global economy is starting to bottom out from the worst recession and financial crisis since the Great Depression. In the fourth quarter of 2008 and first quarter of 2009 the rate at which most advanced economies were contracting was similar to the gross domestic product free-fall in the early stage of the Depression. Then, late last year, policymakers who had been behind the curve finally started to use most of the weapons in their arsenal.
That effort worked and the free-fall of economic activity eased. There are three open questions now on the outlook. When will the global recession be over? What will be the shape of the economic recovery? Are there risks of a relapse?
On the first question it looks like the global economy will bottom out in the second half of 2009. In many advanced economies (the US, UK, Spain, Italy and other eurozone members) and some emerging market economies (mostly in Europe) the recession will not be formally over before the end of the year, as green shoots are still mixed with weeds. In some other advanced economies (Australia, Germany, France and Japan) and most emerging markets (China, India, Brazil and other parts of Asia and Latin America) the recovery has already started.

Read the rest of this article

OR read on my website
I love you I love you flower bounce
MrJohn
MrJohn
Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 265
Đến từ : Đà Nẵng

https://lopb09k12.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

The risk of a double-dip recession is rising Empty Re: The risk of a double-dip recession is rising

Bài gửi by maiduckhanh Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 am

Laughing it's time to start our own business

maiduckhanh

Tổng số bài gửi : 12

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết